RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The hotel requires a valid credit card number for all reservations.
An amount equivalent to the first night’s stay, including taxes will be charged 3 days before the date of arrival, without this payment the reservation will be canceled.
VISA and MasterCard
under 3 years of age: free
4-15 years of age: $15 + taxes (per night)
16 years of age +: $23 + taxes (per night)
For information, our Hotel is an historic building built in 1902, so unfortunately, we can not add an elevator.
In the event of a cancellation or a date change within 3 days prior to your arrival date, the hotel will charge the following fees:
• 3 days before the scheduled arrival date: no charge
• Less than 3 days before the scheduled arrival date: one night (including taxes) will be charged
• For No shows the entire stay will be charged
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICIES
In light of the high traffic associated with the holiday season and IRONMAN events, our reservation policy is as follows:
• A minimum 2-night stay is required during the ½ IRONMAN in June.
• A minimum 4-night stay is required for all stays during the IRONMAN in August.
• A minimum of 2 nights is required for all reservations for the Holiday Season:
*From December 20, 2019 to January 5, 2020
*From December 18, 2020 to January 9, 2021:
• A deposit of 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged 14 days before your stay.
• The balance will be charged 3 days before your arrival
For any date change or cancellation during these same periods, within 14 days of your arrival date, the hotel will charge the following fees:
• The reservation deposit will be kept.
• In case of cancellation or modification, within 3 days before your arrival, the entire stay will be charged.
• No shows are considered to be late cancellations and are subject to the same charges. No refund will be possible.